Dream Rides Across the Pond - Low Rider Lada

Thread in 'Misc for sale' started by Gedaskal, Mar 30, 2024.

1. Gedaskal

Gedaskal New Member

Hey everyone! I am new here :) I've recently embarked on a journey that's a bit out of the ordinary, and I'm thrilled to bring you along for the ride.

I want to introduce you to a project that's very close to my heart - a Low Rider Lada that has literally transformed my understanding of what cars can be. This isn't just any modification project. The car you're about to see is the brainchild of a genius builder from my homeland of Lithuania. For his first project, he took a completely stock Lada and turned it into something that, I believe, is nothing short of a masterpiece.

1. 4. 13. 11.

And guess what? This beauty is now with me here in the UK!

I'm reaching out to you, my fellow car enthusiasts, for three main reasons:
    1. I'm curious to know if there's interest in the US for this unique Low Rider Lada. Is it something you'd love to see on your streets?
    2. Would there be demand for more cars like this, custom-built by the same talented individual?
    3. And finally, I'm exploring the idea of importing Ladas in general to those who appreciate their charm and uniqueness as much as I do. I'd be thrilled to help make that happen.
    Your thoughts and feedback are incredibly valuable to me. This is more than just cars; it's about connecting cultures, sharing passions, and creating something truly unique in the automotive world.

Also, I am selling a set of Suzuka Carol Alloy Wheels - 14" 4x114.3 [2x 7J ET0, 2x 6.5J ET7] & Dunlop Tyres.

Suzuka Carol wheels.

Suzuka Carol wheels 5.

Feel free to reach out to me directly to discuss any potential adventures!

#1 Gedaskal, Mar 30, 2024
    Last edited: Mar 30, 2024
    • Like Like x 1
  2. oscar

oscar Member

Lada or larder?
    I bet my larder would drive better....